Coastal Therapy Partners, Inc. is a multi-facility private practice located in Southeastern North Carolina. Our therapists service both children and adults in one of our three clinics, developmental day cares, schools and in the home.
We offer speech and occupational therapy to a diverse caseload providing a rich and rewarding experience each day. Our clinics offer the most up-to-date equipment including state of the art sensory gyms to support our therapists as they provide quality treatment.
– Coastal Therapy Partners provides:
– A caring, supportive environment
– A team based approach offering holistic patient centered treatmentOpportunities for growth
– Opportunities for collaboration with your own discipline and other disciplines
– Educational opportunities through in-services and workshops on site
– Competitive Bi-weekly pay
– Flexible schedules
– Opportunities for Part-time and Full-time positions
– Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
– Holiday pay
– Paid Time Off
Our therapists’ clinical strengths are valued and we look forward to matching those with Coastal Therapy Partners, Inc.’s clients. Coastal Therapy Partners is always looking for qualified individuals in search of employment in the speech and occupational therapy field. If you would like to set up a time to speak to with us so that we may learn more about you, please email Alyson Nance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 910-635-9230.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!